Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Opening shot

Hello.

My name is James and two days ago I purchased a new 2007 Toyota Yaris. I'd say this car is unlike anything I've driven before, but in fairness.. the only car I've regularly driven before was a 17 year old Honda Accord.

Regardless, there's a lot aspects to the Yaris, both good and bad, that take some getting used to; some of them impressive, some of them annoying. I imagine these kind of revelations happen to everyone once they actually start using a new car.

Well, since I'm a person who just can't seem to keep his opinions about the little things to himself, I've decided to start up this blog to let prospective Yaris buyers know what they're in for. Based on what I've seen so far, I have the feeling that my posts are going to be overwhelmingly positive.. but this blog isn't Astroturf! I am a real guy driving a real car and if I find anything I don't like, I'll be sure to let you know.

No comments: